Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Delicious??

I'd say "No thanks" to a second helping!

This 3rd Betty Blogger assignment had me running for the door!
First off, I found Delicious a PAIN to join.
I think I tried ten or more usernames before it would accept one and then I had the same problem with the password!
Retyping their encoded password?
I nearly went cross-eyed trying to figure that one out!


Finally, I managed to log in and bookmark a few sites:
http://www.freeappalert.com/
FreeAppAlert - Paid iPhone Apps that just became Free
Tags: bettyb, iphone, apps, free

http://mac.appstorm.net/roundups/iphone-roundups/30-iphone-apps-with-sexy-interfaces/
30 iPhone Apps with Sexy Interfaces « AppStorm
Tags: bettyb, apps, iphone


Delicious is not something I would use very often.
There is way too much information to sift through and I don't have the time to sift!
It's well organized and easy to navigate, it's just too much...information overload!
Delicious might be a good recipe for some.... sadly, it left a nasty aftertaste in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment