Friday, April 16, 2010

Lesson Learned

Tonight I had a GNO...
(Girl's Night Out).
I went out with the Mac Girls...
(my gang from McMaster).
We were having a blast.... as always.

I was desperate to use the washroom but I didn't want to miss out on the conversation.
Plus, as with all best friends, I didn't trust that they wouldn't talk about me behind my back!
What???...it's what great friends do!!
So, I cleverly turned on the Microphone App. on my iPhone, left it on the table and went off to pee.
Big mistake!
They changed my Facebook status.....
What can I say, it's what great friends do!!
Biotches!!

We're 45 turning 19 again!
I hope we never grow up!
Life is more fun when you have a gang to laugh with....
Just wish I still had the bladder control of a 19 year old.

3 comments:

  1. ..."cleverly turned on the microphone app. on my iPhone" ...? Really J – you are no 007. Perhaps it was the wine – three glasses of it – that distorted your perspective and diminished your slight of hand. Yup, that must be it.

    If only we knew at 19 that what our true wish was better "bladder control"! Innocence of youth had us thinking we wanted love, adventure, fortune! When in reality, at 45 (+) we desire the ability to laugh without CROSSING OUR LEGS!!!

    Thanks for a great GNO. Great night. Great women. Good food. Good wine. Great conversation and, as always, side-aching laughter.

    I feel sorry for the ladies who missed out tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a wonderful GNO :) Those are the times I wish I lived closer to those I've known since my better bladder days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, you weren't the only one suffering from foggy senses – the wine must have thrown off my mathematical senses and I turned 2 glasses into 3 glasses. It must have been good wine and FELT like three when it was only 2.

    ReplyDelete