Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jealous

I'm jealous.....of my purse.


It gets more compliments than I do!
"Great purse"
"Love the bag!"
"I want that purse"

What about me?!
Notice me!
Don't I look great?!
Don't ya just love me?!

My husband bought me the purse for Christmas.
I think he thought it would help him 'get something' in return.
I don't think so.....
He can sleep on the couch WITH the purse!


I had a feeling that other women may be feeling the same way about their purses.
So I went out of my way to focus on the person and ignore the purse.
"You look FANTASTIC! The purse is okay."
"You're GREAT! The purse is so-so"
"Love YOU! The purse is nice"


I have a few restraining orders now, but I think I made my point!

I am woman hear me Roar!
I'd like to see my purse try that!

1 comment:

  1. I feel terrible I have not noticed the purse, just your effervescent personality! But I'm sure it's a nice purse. I'll mention it the next time I see you. When will that be, BTW :)

    ReplyDelete