Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Picnic on Wiki

Thanks Betty for the kind invitation to The BPL picnic.
I signed up on the Wiki:
•I will bring the bean bag toss, the horseshoes, the Tug-O-War rope, the Frisbees and the footballs.....you need some entertainment at picnics!

I find Wiki's easy to use. I especially like the layout of this one.
The last few courses I have taken through York University we have used Wiki's.
They worked really well for communicating with the whole class; following the course outline, assignments and readings; and signing up for presentations (and snack duty!).
I can't see myself using one on a daily basis, however for a course or an ongoing committee etc they would be ideal!

In parting today I leave you with Paul McCartney and his Tug Of War...
Wish I could bring Paul to the picnic as my date!!




No comments:

Post a Comment