Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunflowers on Picasa

I love fields of sunflowers.
They are so beautiful to drive by in the summer!
Check out this field of sunflowers I found on Picasa:

It's titled Sunflower field in France.
I can close my eyes and imagine myself there.
Of course with a bottle of wine, baguette and cheese!
The assigned tags were:

Will I continue to use Picasa?
No, not at this point.
I have a whole digital picture system set up on my computer.
To me, it would be re-doing what I already do and manage.
Also, now that I have Facebook to share pictures and albums with my friends this would seem redundant and one more thing to manage.
Finally, I have some issues with privacy and the idea of my family pictures being out there on the web just bothers me.
How shocked was I when I opened Picasa for the first time only to find that my personal pictures I had posted to my blog (even the ones I deleted) were already in my Picasa account available for viewing. That really bothered me and I will think twice before I post pictures on my blog!
So, Picasa isn't for me, however, it was an interesting site to check out and play around with.

Sorry Pablo, your casa for my pictures just won't work!









No comments:

Post a Comment