Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alone in the Dark!

Tonight is Earth Hour.

Earth Hour tonight is rather uneventful for me.
Husband and Son #1 are at a Father/Son hockey game.
I'm assuming the lights are on there...otherwise that could be a bit dangerous!
Son #2 is at a BBQ.
Son #3 is at a sleepover.

I'm at home alone.
Alone in the dark.
Do I light a candle, pour a glass of wine and sit in the dark by myself?
That sounds like a load of fun!
Do I go to bed?
I'm tired, but that sounds so boring!
Do I pull the curtains, shut the bedroom doors and watch TV in the dark and hope no on notices?
That's like breaking the rules.....

It's like being out very late at night, alone in your car, at an intersection with no one else in sight, stopped at a red light.
Do you go through the red?
Or do you do the right thing?
Hmmmmm.....
Moral dilemma.

What would you do??

3 comments:

  1. Pour a glass of wine, light a candle, shut the bedroom doors and watch t.v. in the semi-dark. I won't tell ...if you won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis votes for going through the red light. I vote for the wine!

    ReplyDelete