Monday, March 22, 2010

Challenged!

Wow!

I was challenged by that challenge.

The alarm went off at 6:15AM.
I hit snooze......
It was cold at 6:15, the furnace hadn't even turned on yet!
It was dark!
It was early!
I was exhausted!

I hit snooze a few more times.....
I admit, I hit it four times.
Then I lay there in defeat.
I rolled out of bed at 6:58AM.

Not too bad!
I was out of bed before 7:00, I was only 48 minutes behind my goal and I still got the first shower.

In the words of Annie:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow......

I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm unintentionally taking up your challenge! It wasn't planned. It wasn't thought out. Around 4 pm this afternoon I'll regret it. It is 5:14 am. Ouch. I'm wide awake with plenty to do but most of which will wake others and that would be just be crazy! Who needs a grumpy 4 year old coming down the stairs - not to mention a miserable 42 year old. Nope - no stationary bike for me (wouldn't that wake the sweet slumbers of your other half?)...no matter how much I need it. I'll suffer in silence...and go do a little 'lurking' myself.

    ReplyDelete