Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ignorance is Bliss

Ignorance is bliss.
The Internet sucks.
I'm dying........

I have a belly ache.
So I googled my symptoms.....
googled my medications.......
googled forums with other people talking about the same pains......

The result: I'm dying.
It was easier when I just had a belly ache.
Ignorance was bliss.

With a belly ache I could just go to bed and sleep.
With impending death and doom and gloom I have to get my life in order.
I have a lot of things to do before I die.... a bucket list!!
It's exhausting just to think about how to organize the effort, in fact it's giving me a headache.

I better not google that....it may in fact be a tumor!
Too much information is not a good thing.
Damn Internet!

My belly ache, my headache and I are going to lie down.

2 comments:

  1. Make yourself a ginger tea, a nice warm blanket, put your feet up and doze. It's the perfect day for it. I can almost guarantee you that you are not dying ... you're just enjoying the first day of Spring Break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I have headache, too. That means I have more to do than I did prior to reading your damn blog! Ignorance is bliss. I should have remained stupid. Gesh. And to think I thought to myself "wonder what J is writing about...if she is writing..."? I don't have time for a Bucket List ...I have to go clean out my underwear drawer, my cluttered closets, purge my inbox, delete my trash, shred unflattering old photos, call my friends and say good-bye...
    (your phone should be ringing momentarily). Oh...but first I must go finish that great book I was reading before I was silly enough to take a break and read your blog.

    ReplyDelete