Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wills

We just got back from updating our wills.....
To be honest, it's the first time we have had them made.
So I guess I should say we just got back from signing our wills.

I know, that's irresponsible!
But the decisions that go into them....the biggest-who gets the boys.
Or perhaps...who wants the boys -heh heh!

The scenarios that you have to make decisions about.
If one of dies....
Both of us...
Both of us and one son...
All of us....
Thinking about it gives me goosebumps.
Not that I am worried about dying; but I worry about leaving the boys when they are still boys.

We also had to sign power of attorneys.
No heroics for me.
Pull the plug and move on.....
Sounds morbid eh?

Anyhow, just wanted to put it out there.
Now, if something unexpected happens to me in the next few weeks you'll know to check into it!
Maybe there is a reason my husband wanted them done!
Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment